Pinks and Oranges!

Kristen was such a pleasure to work with, and her color palette was right up my alley. Pinks and oranges are my very favorite colors! She and her now husband were high school sweethearts, as is the case with me and my husband, so that made doing her flowers all that more special.



The urn in the garden at Belle Meade Plantation is a behemoth! It take a lot of flowers to balance out the proportions, but this arrangement turned out so great. I love it. 

The garden arrangement was reused for the reception, a great way to get the most out of your budget.
I just love this "first look" picture.
Ah, sisters.



1 comment:

Erin Lee said...

Thanks for sharing my images! Your arrangements were absolutely beautiful! We were just featured on Wed Loft! http://www.weddingwindow.com/blog/kristen-tim-nashville-wedding/