Texan Retirement Party


Ruby was the perfect spot for this party Thursday night, for a Texan who's retiring. They chose a rustic, yet refined Western theme. 
 
The flowers I went with were Cherry Brandy roses (pink AND orange - my favorite), blue thistle for the Western vibe, green ball dianthus, pincushion protea for the cactus element, and yarrow in the large entryway arrangement and billy balls for the table centerpieces.

I loved the table set-up. Farmhouse, exposed wood, burlap runner, fun napkins. And the flowers in the cowboy boots was a special way to tie in the Texas connection.

 Here are some up-closes of the boots. The protea were the perfect touch to these arrangements. 

The food tables had vase arrangements. A view from the top:



1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

I just loved the theme of this retirement party. The flowers in cowboy boots are looking beautiful. Thanks for sharing such a unique party pictures here. Well I need to book one of best venues for my dad’s retirement party and I will use this western theme for his special day.